Help for Health Hospice is Unique
Life today is complicated. This is especially true if you or a family member is living in pain because of condition or disease. Your situation is unique--and any decision you make needs to be one that is informed and takes your clinical needs and personal preferences into consideration. We are here to offer you information and support.
- We are most proud of our patient-focused care.
Most large or corporate hospices average a nurse to patient ratio of 1:14. Help for Health is proud to have an average nurse to patient ratio of 1:6. We give patients and families whatever time is needed and are NOT driven by how many visits the clinical team can do in a day.
- We are the only non-profit hospice in Fremont County
- Our management and operations are all local
- Donations and tax-payer dollars collected for operations ALL stay in Fremont County
- We have clinical staff in both Riverton and Lander. We serve individuals in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities throughout ALL Fremont County.
- We have a beautiful and 'warm' Hospice Home residential facility.
Some patients utilize the facility for a 5 day respite, giving their caregivers some quality personal time. Others go to our Hospice Home for short periods of time to get uncontrolled symptoms managed. Many of our patients reside in a facility when they are unable to live at home .
- We encourage our nurses and hospice aides to be nationally certified in hospice and palliative care. Help for Health have 3 nationally certified staff..
- We strive to stay up-to-date in optimal wound healing, advanced pain and symptom management and regulatory requirements.